"Active Care Services mission is to help our clients create and
maintain physically active lifestyles through proactive approaches and
to achieve their optimum performance in their athletic endeavours."
Active Care Services is the brain child of Chalise Jordan and was birthed from her own experience and academic training. Active Care Services embodies the belief about:
- ACTIVE – Action oriented – to create a change for improvement for the better towards our health all requires action
- Tailored for love for the physically active population
- CARE – sincere care in ensuring patient gets better and clients has better health
- To educate about the profession of athletic therapy and its benefits to the physically active population
- To educate individuals about their body and injury prevention mechanisms
- To assist clients in achieving their goals and maximize their athletic performance of our clients
- To provide a comprehensive rehabilitation programme encompassing physical, biomechanical and mental aspects
- To nurture an attitude of positive health through patient education
- Consistently promoting a proactive approach to health especially within the physically active population through education and pre season/ activity screening.
Personalized 1:1 treatment programme
- Active Care – ensures there is action being taken within the partnership between the client-therapist relationship to achieve the goals of pre-injury state or improved performance.
- Promotes self care strategies to assist the clients through home exercise programmes.
- Utilizes a unique referral network of qualified and professional practitioners in the allied health care field - conventional and complementary professions to ensure our clients receive the best and most appropriate treatment necessary to get them back in the game or at work.
- Patient centered approach partnering with each patient/client to achieve their individual goals as well as therapeutic goals for their health.
- Continual professional development and training by keeping up to date with evidence based approaches in physical rehabilitation encompassing innovative manual therapy techniques and modalities.